Greentech Lawn and Irrigation Sprinkler Maintenance & Repairs
The highly trained technicians at Greentech Lawn and Irrigation will assess and fix any issues that might arise with your Rain Bird sprinkler system. We’ll pinpoint the problem quickly and make the repair efficiently.
Spring Start Up Maintenance
– We’ll turn on your water and verify it’s running properly through the pipes –
– Inspect each zone thoroughly to make sure each sprinkler head pops up, is adjusted correctly, and is watering the areas it’s supposed to. –
– Assure your controls are set for optimal watering times. –
– Assess if any minor repairs should be done and consult with you before we take action. –
During peak watering season, the experts at Greentech Lawn and Irrigation will:
– Make sure water is properly flowing through pipes –
– Inspect each sprinkler head’s effectiveness –
– Assess any damage –
– If needed, adjust the watering timer if additional watering is necessary for the dry summer months. –
– Proper winterization is key! We winterize your lawn sprinklers by removing the water from your pipes so your system won’t freeze over the winter. –
– Additional maintenance and repairs –
Additional Expert Sprinkler System Repairs
Beyond our standard maintenance program, you can count on the experts at Greentech Lawn and Irrigation for any other repairs like:
Damaged Sprinkler Heads: It happens. A sprinkler head gets dinged by a lawn mower, and now it won’t pop up properly leaving that zone dry and in danger of heat damage.
Growing Roots: Sometimes grass roots will start to grow in the pipes hindering the proper passage of water.
Corrosion: Over time, pipes could become corroded which causes leaks.
The experts at Greentech Lawn and Irrigation are highly trained to fix and repair issues of ANY sprinkler system regardless of the brand.